Hadar is an online journal of Revisionist Zionist (as in Ze'ev Jabotinsky) and Religious Zionist (as in Rav Kook) thought. It is named after a journal published by Betar and edited by Rabbi Jack Tauber (zt"l) in the early 1940s.
For more information or to submit an article to be posted e-mail: Hadarnews@gmail.com. Make sure the word "HADAR" appears in the subject line of the e-mail or we will not read your e-mail.
Submit an Article to HADAR / Submission Guidelines
HADAR accepts article submissions from readers. When submitting an article to HADAR please follow the following guidelines:
* Include your name, a phone number where you can be reached, and a brief description of yourself.
* Include the words "Article Submission" and the title of your article in the subject line of the e-mail.
* Include your article both in your e-mail and attached in a Word Document.
* Do not send articles that have already been published in other publications or on other websites.
* Wait three days after sending an article to HADAR for our response before sending it elsewhere.
* Indicate if your article is time sensitive or for some reason you need to know whether it will be considered for publication on HADAR as soon as possible.
* Please make sure your articles are well edited.
* Article should be at least 700 words.
* HADAR does not accept obscene, racist or anti-religious articles.
* HADAR prefers that when your article discusses information available online that a link to the appropriate website be embedded in the appropriate word in the article.
August 16, 2007
Posted By Daniel Tauber
Labels About Page